We ran a secret prep for the bday surprise for the colleague yest, surreptitiously without her knowing.
But alas! One of my colleague thrown off the mask!!! All gone futile...
We planned to assault her home and forced an entrance in the early wee hours of the morning, at 7pm.. Torturing me a lot, wake up on tat early hours on a public holiday? Yes, we all have to sacrifice for the sake of this sweet colleague of ours. We were ready to set off!!
Sharply at 6.30pm yest, another colleague sent me a text, I was going... : "HUHHH?????"
I rubbed my both eyes to ascertain tat I've not misread any alphabets..
"Ei, urgent! I sent tis to K! ---- Please tell others that I cant make to join you guys tomorrow morning, especially to K, I have a bbq session tis evening with hubby. Please say sorry to all,ok?"
The disastrous wat that the sms has been delivered to the bday girl! The bday girl still in office when her mobile beeped, immediately she bursted in laughter and showed her hp to all who still in the cubicle tat time. *faint lahh...*
Since the scandal has been unfolded, we negotiated with the bday girl wat time we may assault her home. Haha...
Cake from Arya Duta Hotel, the chocolate frost tempting us a lot...!!!
Her mommy quick skill. Prepared tis fried noodles in not more than 15mins! Superb!The happy bday girl.. Heippiiiii burfdei, girl...!!! It's nice to work with you! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment