Another young guy in my milestone to close this year end. Tis is even queerer!! 5 years younger...!!! Mwahahahaaa.... Hint for you, he is one from them.
3 comments:
elle
said...
must be the one in specs, am I rite? wah, suddenly u become, shao nan sha shou. hahahaha. So which is more handsome, the 5 yo younger or the 3 yo younger?
Shao Nan Sha Shou?? Wahahahaa,,,!! NOt tat serious, darling! The 5yo younger dude still tagging along his kids' mannerism,he looks perfectly COOL if never open his lips to talk, u know. =D The 3yo younger more mature compare to the 5yo one, also more handsome lor.. Too dear I dun hv any of his pic. Hahaa... Wat happened to me??? Wanna be a da jie? ;p
3 comments:
must be the one in specs, am I rite? wah, suddenly u become, shao nan sha shou. hahahaha. So which is more handsome, the 5 yo younger or the 3 yo younger?
Shao Nan Sha Shou?? Wahahahaa,,,!! NOt tat serious, darling!
The 5yo younger dude still tagging along his kids' mannerism,he looks perfectly COOL if never open his lips to talk, u know. =D
The 3yo younger more mature compare to the 5yo one, also more handsome lor.. Too dear I dun hv any of his pic.
Hahaa...
Wat happened to me??? Wanna be a da jie? ;p
Ooppss, I forget to answer your inquiry. Hehe..
Yupe, u are definitely correct!!
Post a Comment