04 July 2008

Idol of the day and he thrilled me a lot!

Hait! Hait! Hait!
Baby : I dun want!!!! Help me!!! Mummyyy!!!! I was being clamped by tis weird auntie! Who is she actually? Y u let her in and I am really pissed off by her!!
Pity Auntie : Come come, let me carry you la.. Please..... *pleading pitifully*

Baby : Okie la, giv you a chance, but let me off first can? I just sit on my bike, then will giv you face la.. *whoa! snobbish!!*
Baby : Mummy, tis auntie not bad le.. I will giv her a wide wide smile then! I think I like her! Pretty lady, mind to giv me a hug??
Auntie : Sure, boy.. Come I hug you.. ( haha!! At last he succumbed!)

Then he voluntarily bestow me some nice poses.. just okay for me to snap him, very cooperative one! Thanks, babe!



::: Representing the mummy of this puny cutie :::: They looked alike hor?
Still he never flop me, he always be my lil star! I love him!

No comments: