18 May 2008

Titled as : An enactment of a sobbing farewell

Luv tis photo very much as well as luving all the objects being captured inside tis square box.. :)
Why am I displaying tis photo? Friendship never die on us...
I will be yearning for Sher's laughter and presence after 6 years friendship wif her.. Yeah, i got to know her from my previous company, she used to be my colleague and now hv been my soulmate. I like to chat wif her, like to listen her luv story, and luv to share lil bit my secret to her. She is a good partner on eating!! I luv to explore new places to dine in starting from the roadside hawker wif her and gang. The most luxury restaurant oso cannot escape from our footprints! She is capable to untie the kinks when we are nowhere to go. Enjoy the movie time wif you, sis..Shaking our bowel is her talent! She is our best from the best buddy we ever have. Thanks God for bestowing us tis rare and cute creature. *Hahaha!!!*
Jiawen, Sher, me and Met. (We are the gang!! Oopss, where is Fen?)

Luv you sis...

The important remarks from all my blurting is tat Sher will leave us very soon... She got a job offer to work outside Medan. She will be moving to a new place. She never expected to get the response tat prompt. But, tat's game of life.. we never know wat will be happening on us for the next few seconds.. Shud I find a new job too? I am running mundane errands and finding endless new problem to solve day by day. I am TIRED!! I am STRESS!! I am DEPRESSED!! Luckily I got fabulous buddies surrounding me. For them who always companying me for dinner or movie, for them who always chatting wif me via msn (my 2 best pals at Singapore and Perth), for them who always being loyal reading my blog, big big muackkk for all of you, guys!!! ^.^


She compensate us wif an opulent dinner at Sushi Tei after publicize about her leaving.
Thanks and make me more and more luv you!!!

I adore sushi!!
I adore wasabi!!
I adore salmon sashimi!!
I adore gindara!!
I adore variation of sushi!!
I adore the ambience at Sushi Tei!!
I adore the sushi bar!!
I adore the sofa!!
I adore the green tea!!
I adore the free additional green tea!!
I adore the cawan mushi!!
But i hate the unhurried service there!!



Below sum pictures will cure yor craving for sushi anyway.. :)

Sum of the dishes tat we order twice.. (shown in big captured)


Nice sushi bar and hanging lamp complete the ambience and make it perfect!

Thanks for the treat, Sher.. Next will be at Taipan buffet, okay?? :p

No comments: