Yeahh, I am extremely busy and busy recently thus got no time to get all my photos "online".
...Yet, office's stuffs irritate me a lot...sigh..
So sorry hv to bring you back to like one week ago. :p
Done wif my visit for baby Joice, immed my buddies cum to fetch me up for our next intention to frolic at. I luv Sunday and luv to hv fun wif the pals. I luv to laugh out loud. :D
Wow, the gangster's chauffer and her assistant!!
I am the lucky passenger seated well at 2nd row..
Hunting for bday gift, decided to present her Barbie doll..
Thru out many thinking, pondering, comtemplating, we finally stucked at.... *faint*
We are late for the chopping cake and bday song session. Happy bday Jiawen... Wiwi Yi yi, Sherry Yi yi, Fenny Yi yi love u, dearly!!
Acting wise like a mommy? Attuning for mommy's rite way on carrying baby. :)
The mischievous bday toddler and us. She was frowning while knowing tat we are not buying her barbie doll. Wahkaoz! How cum the toddler nowadays can complain towards adults ya?? Haiz.. we are so old now!! We are living in different era, guys!
No comments:
Post a Comment