18 April 2009

Turtles has emotions too?

Sleeping virus whereabouts are now known to take place at my special nook in the house, my couch!! There is something uncanny about this couch. Once I ground my body on it, piece of cake for me to snore away the evening, 1-2 hrs will be easily seized. Sleep is a blessed relief from the worries of the waking day. Hehe..

Uh oh! I am swerving too far away from the gist of my post.
Well, I am supposed to talk about my baby turtles today.
Since one of the duo rested in peace 5 days ago, the other one start to be more cranky and just plain difficult to eat. He begged himself off as a hyperactive creature. He looked forlorn enough.

Today I got him a new housemate. He is hilariously funny!
The new one is a tad huger than him. First sis put them together in the box, he stared at the new comer and soon he shrank his four feets into his shell. He tailgated him, once the huger one look back at him, he immediately stop stalking. Mwahahaha... Funny!!!

Now, he get his spirit back, eating well and had fallen into slumber, tightly.
Lesson for me : Every creature has emotion.

2 comments:

elle said...

Told u, ur pet needs companion. Lucky u stop his depression just in time. Otherwise, u'll have another funeral to take care.

celcilia_tjioe said...

Yes yes yes!!
I was really astounded at how well it worked. Thanks for yor suggestion, i did tat from wat u told me last time :)