So dismayed with wat a friend told me about her sis 2 days ago.
Since 5 months back, she told me tat her sis is goin to wed her long time boyfriend soon.
Pre wed photos have been printed, function room has been paid half of the agreed amount, not much guests are being conveyed. They want the party is onli attended by close kins and chums. I am so much agree with them, never squander bucks on whopping party. Indulge ourselves in a sweet honeymoon is the greatest choice. She apologized in advance tat she might be not inviting any of us on her sis' wedding. Well, we are OK.
Just 2 days ago when we were on a small chat, we nudged about marriage. I was conversating about her sis and future BIL, asking for how far they have trekked for the preparations. She looked indesicive for a moment, reluctant. I waited. Then she said : "The marriage is cancelled."
Gosh! So sorry to hear that, only several months to go. I dare not to ask further details.
She then blurted out : "This kind of issue has become very common."
She deceptively sounded like solacing herself, I know.
As what I excerpted on my FB status, "你的未来上帝自有安排."
No comments:
Post a Comment