The company immediately require to recruit new personnel for marketing int'l department.
The boss advertised on paper and he strongly urge any eligible applicants to apply. However, it bears no good omens.
2 days after then, a new subterfuge released. He hopes tat tis new ploy is going to work. A notice was launched last week.
"We are finding qualified internal personnel who are keen to shift to the marketing department."
I have perused the notification and not getting jolted by it. I cant tolerate the ungodly working hour. I love my leisure moment after work. I heart my couch, I heart the big flat screen. And i need good foods to perk me up in weekdays too. Also I need to chatter with my buddies.
Dun think tat I will peeve myself off to be misplaced somewhere in another cublicle though I know I will get an alteration in pay.
No comments:
Post a Comment