09 April 2009

It shud be 3 days

I shud be prancing in joy today and in mirthful glee, expressing how much I am in helluva good mood. We are supposed to get 3 days off consecutively :
* 09th April : The legislative election day.
* 10th April : Good Friday
* 11th April : Saturday (most company is applying an extra day-off for their employees)

But heck my boss! The plans are all kaput...!!!
* 09th April : No holiday applied. After we proceeded the election, the company will be very pleased to welcome us. (mostly at 12pm)
* 10th April : HOLIDAY (we wud really go and whack the boss if they dare to say NO )
* 11th April : No priviledge granted.

Written enactment by SBY have already being dispatched since a week ago. To those who run the office on the legislative election day is obligated to pay the OT. Vice versa, we're all going numb once the official notification (FINAL) was relayed to us. To those who are not clocking in tomorrow will be benignly treated as taking leave(!!!) Wahkaoz....

I have tonnes of plans lined up in my lil agenda for tomorrow.
Will cook spaghetti for my craving sake, go for Shinjuku Incident (we failed to get the ticket days ago), and ooohhh fetching my mini turtles! hahaha.. Moreover I am craving for some yummy Indian foods as well, and I spied tat HSBC offers 50% off for that! Woohooo...!!!

All by all, so I hit the mallet already.
I wud like to inform you all that I'm taking LEAVE tomorrow!! PISSED!!!

No comments: