06 March 2009

Thai Cuisine (part 2)

I am too lazy to type any characters here.
I encountered heaps of exacerbating problems at office today.
Have gotten incredibly pissed off in the morning, ended with a bawl of pain and rage in the evening.. --- will post in separate entry tomorrow..

Well, let me quote the very ancient wordings..
Let the pictures do the talking..

Venue : Jittlada
Community : After so many years of friendship, here we are!
Occasion : Meeting old faces who are coming back hometown.

The guys..

The *girls..*

2 comments:

elle said...

Suharyono & Hendry now based in Medan? how about fenny's bf? purposely fly over or all the while is in Medan?

celcilia_tjioe said...

Suharyono is now based in Medan already, he said Singapore market is hit badly due to the global recession. And now he is preparing an application letter towards my place. haha.
Hendry is coming back Medan (bringing along his gf) accidentally, I myself get surprised by these 2 guys presence. Chien called them up one.
Actually I was not planning to engage so many ppls out, somehow I tried to text them. And shockingly, I got good responds from them! *good job for me!* =)
Fen's bf is purposely fly over for her bday. So sweet of him!