18 March 2009

Get rid of the unsolicited one.

Having not more than a hundred names on my FB's list is ample for me right now.
None to say, I'm not keen on confirming the unsolicited friends request. They will most likely be ignored. I will elaborate further how they link to me, see how many friends in common we have. I must add here that I am nitpick. Dun care if you connected to me thru a friend of mine, still it is extremely important for me to envisage whether hitting the "confirm" tab is a right decision.
I dont want those who are not mentioned as friend to be on my list.
I update my FB daily, I am avid for getting my FB status changed daily as well. Personal enough, eh?
Last two days, I got a friend request from an unknown guy whom I have no friends in common with. Learnt thru his profile. He is obnoxious, and he thinks tat is funny.
"A half naked woman and guy in sultry action is put up on his profile picture"
I told him off by sending him a message : "Sorry I cant accept your request, Thanks."

I also have eradicated 3 names of whom I reckoned I know.

No comments: