13 February 2009

The title will be the last answer

I was tagged by a lovely cheeky Rae for this Q&A.
Hey, something stimulating!!

Let the games on!
1. Put your iTunes on "shuffle". -- Rae, i'm wielding winamp can?
2. For each question, skip to the next song to get your answer. You must use the title of that song as your answer, no matter how silly it may sound.
3. Tag at least 10 friends who might enjoy doing this, as well as the person who tagged you.
4. Tag someone you think has good shit on iPod
5. Tag someone whose music you dunno about

1. What would you say if someone were to say, "Is this o.k.?"
Look At Me - Geri Halliwell (If you look at me NOW I am OK, not a guarantee for the next)

2. What do you like in a guy / girl?
All I have to give - Backstreet Boys (related or not,uh?)

3. How do you feel today?
Beautiful Girl - Jose Mari Chan (huh??)

4. What is your life's purpose?
Can't lose what you never had - Westlife (hmm... quite match hor?)

5. What is your motto?
My Heart Will Go On - Celine Dion (for who for who?? heh.)

6. What do your friends think of you?
Change the world - Eric Clapton (shud ask my friends to evidence it)

7. What do you think of your parents?
Immortality - Celine Dion (I really wish!!!)

8. What do you often think about?
朋友 - 周华建 (Eii!! I am not doing any cheating ok? The songs are just came out aptly)

9. What is 2 + 2?
超级喜欢 - Genie Chuo (4 is better, I hate to be alone!)

10. What do you think of your best friend?
Softly - Leah Dizon (Uh Ohhh..)

11. What do you think of the person you like?
超级喜欢 - Genie Chuo (huh?? how come tis song came in twice?)

12. What is your life story?
I wanna dance with somebody - Whitney Houston (blackout! Haha)

13. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Take me to your heart - MLTR (dot. dot. dot....)

14. What comes to mind when you see the person you like?
I still believe - XXX (It is a duet chinese song, but cant figure out the singer)

15. What do your parents think of you?
Always be my baby - David Cook (blush..)

16. What will you dance to at your wedding?
莫斯科没有眼泪 - Twins (more blur now!)

17. What will they play at your funeral?
下雨天 - 南拳妈妈 ( terribly sad!!)

18. What is your hobby / interest?
Aku dan dirimu - Ari Lasso & Bunga Citra Lestari (Indonesian song - Me and you)

19. What do you think of your friends?
Breaking the habit - Linkin Park (wondering y i havent removed tis song, I hate Linkin Park!)

20. What is the worst that could happen?
The day you went away - M2M (definitely...)

21. How will you die?
Gangsta's Paradise - Coolio (Huh?)

22. What is the one thing you regret most?
We fly high - Jim Jones feat T.I., Diddy, Baby & Young Dro

23. What makes you laugh?
I'm Falling In Love - Melly Goeslaw (Indonesian Song again, and it really true!)

24. What makes you cry?
I've got that boom - Britney Spears (BANG!!!!)

25. Will you ever get married?
Can't be Messing Around - Craig David (I yearn for a superbly designed wedding)

26. What scares you the most?
We were meant to be - Craig David (Oh, wrong!)

27. Does anyone like you?
This is the girl - Kano ft Craig David (sounds lesbian?)

28. If you could go back in time, what would you change?
I need you - LeAnn Rimes (thougt tat I never forgo anybody,eh?)

29. What hurts right now?
Red Blue Purple - Marco V (faint!!)

30. What will you post this as?
Do You - Ne-Yo-Ne-Yo

Thanks for tagging me, babe! It is cool!! I am waiting impatiently for the next song to come out u know. Hehe..

You were tagged, dudes!
1. Elle (dun think she can do this due to her life threatening deadline),
2. SS
3. Coraine (waiting on your post,ok?)
4. Corsage (if u were here reading.. ^-^)

1 comment:

corsage said...

Oops! I can't do this I'm afraid. I don't own an ipod nor do I really listen to music on a regular basis =P