25 February 2009

The grandeur of the dinner

I was part of the grandeur of the dinner tat evening.
It was totally an awe-inspiring wedding dinner I have ever attended. Let me detail out the whole jovial.
Me and other colleagues were at the venue for the tea ceremony session in the morning. I grabbed the chance to spy on their romantic room.
*Those two wooden chairs with the dragon carving was the place where the relatives were obligued to sip on the tea and there were abundance of gifts for the newly wed couples underneath*
They held the wedding dinner reception right on the very same day.
Me and some of the colleagues were partaking in the committee board.
Tis is wat I cited as the "Grandeur".
The bride was performing her wonderful aptitute for piano playing.
And the groom was looking downright to her, but seemed pretty timid in the beginning.
Aww... Luo Man Tic!!!
The committee partners.
I selected to sit together with the shipping agency boss and managers.
They purposely came far-off from Jakarta to share the gusto with the couple.
Alena was one of those great performers tat evening.
She is a female Indonesian (chinese breed) singer, she is popular with her mandarin songs. Yeah, she aim the mandarin songs as her dexterity. She is vastly pretty in person. Slim and tall.
It vindicated that I am SHORT!!!
She escorted the couple through the aisle, with her mesmerizing voice (bubble effect made the ambience look even more romantic, too bad I didnt capture those sacred moments).
On her 45 mins intermittent show, she succeeded to hypnotize the guests with her amazing voice and tantalizing movement dance at stage.
Everyone heart her performance. (My boss paid IDR. 30million for her 45 min's performance. Is it worth the price?)
Heck!! Tis is the sole capture of me and her. But it came out blur!!
Again... I am tooooo SHORT!!!!
Pardon the narcissistic me.
*Take a closer look on my makeup. I attempted to work out with the new makeup artist)
Btw, how am I look?

2 comments:

corsage said...

Luxe wedding indeed! I love the deep reds :)

celcilia_tjioe said...

Yeah, I fall in love with the colour too!!
Very very luxe, I dun know how much my boss splurged on those decorations and others for the whole festive.