03 February 2009

Family and friends

It has been a terrible fortnight full of outings, gatherings and work for me.
My time was fully in used on those days.
I already have 200+ pics on my PC need to be uploaded here. Appalling!

Condensing the length of my blabbering, bro is now back to Taiwan.
We arranged to have a sumptous dinner the evening before he left, together with his gf.
They are tall! Arrgghhh!!!!
I was on a very short (onli 1 day) leave at 30th Jan.
Sh*t the piles! I still have to work on them nevertheless on my leave day! (sis caught this without I noticed)

After the commotion of mobile's beeping, incoming texts' sound, I ultimately had the chance to skulk away from the chaos. I brought along my agenda. Haha.
I was going to bump with the dearies for a darn satiated lunch at Bel Mondo Cafe.

Our orders.. Salmon skin, tasty and crunchy!
Chicken Maryland
Sop buntut goreng (recommended to kick a try).
Spaghetti aglio.
Chicken maryland with onion rice (my fav!)

It cant be fair if you restricted the additional tar-tar sauce from me.

Delighted us with our precious cuisines. =)
Chilling out at Gelato Bar and Cava Lounge.
The flowers paintings emblazoned nicely on the toilet.
We took tonnes of photos on the very same nook. Again and again, with assorted of vain poses. Perfect outcomes are shown to be the evidences of the perfect lighting in toilet. Haha.
Stay longer in the toilet will cause bladder problem!
MOve move!!
We got deep pleasure from the whole session tat day. I love this gang of mine!
I'm missing you much and much, Sher...
Reminiscing of the moment when we were hugging each others merely bring the warm tears, spilling out of my eyes..

2 comments:

Fenny said...

miss tat time..:)

celcilia_tjioe said...

We will have another session prompt!