03 January 2009

A torrential downpour Saturday night

Reached to the end of the wedding festive, I was at Sheraton Resto for the last occassion in 鼠年. Beyond the drenched carton papers I used to shelter myself upon alighting from the car, I cud say tat I enjoy the dinner in accumulatively. (not saying about the foods, tat was totally out of standard!)

The biggest boss's son will organize his on 22nd Feb'09.
No staffs will be invited. Auspiciously I will be there in the function room for assisting up as the reception girl. =) Unassailable shud be a very massive wedding dinner.

First menu. (look nice, but not for the innards)

I think we'll bore to die if we failed to entertain ourselves.
Not in the pitch songs lulling us into a perception tat the performance on the stage never be a good thing to behold.
Tis chap really cute! But not supportive enough.. ;(

Need hundred times of flashes onli managed to capture his smiley countenance.
The more I fiddled around with him, the more I love his killing smile. Hahaa..
Hope tat my sis wont be bothered wif the background pic I put just now. =)

Envisaging to change to tis one after few days..

No comments: