Initially I was thinking tat a long inland trip is not a good hook. Huddled in a bus with a seating capacity of more than 30 ppl for comparatively 4hrs plus was not my selection to use up my weekend.
I am in frazzled mode now.. But oh but, I am talking crap if I said the trip was unexciting and wicked. But I think I'm starting to enjoy the trip instead of stressing about the fastest way to get to the destination. *Too bad my partner is not a fun person to have around*
It was a trip so called “Annual Gathering Dinner” held by ‘F’ Freight Forwarder, and so our company was the one to be invited as part of the gala. This is the 3rd time the company to be drawn into the massive amount of joyous glee. The hosts surprised us with their cordiality, serving of food were arranged timely. They are awfully exquisite!
We left the company at 1.30pm, rushed to their office and joined the community.
Aiyoo… Medanese always late and late! The wheel only left Medan city at 3.00pm..!!!
Hillpark which is located in Brastagi city was the first target.
The weather was gloomy when we reached the park, and a fine drizzling rain kept the streets wet. Starting to pour!!! Ill fated, the entire ride were closed. Got no poker cards, what to do in the evening? We had abundance of time to go CRAZY. Go singing!!! Hahahaa… I love shouting and dancing!! Can be deemed tat nearly 70% of the participants is new faces for me. But salute me, I mingled very well with the community! I sang duet songs with the guys, I danced with other ladies, and I clapped my hands also tapped my foot when they performed theirs. It's kind of entertainment that I like very much.

I always wanted to play paintball!! Shy to say... I nvr have tis kind of game b4. =) Very excited!! Pose pose before the game start!
I hurt my hand!!! Someone shot me, wahlaoo...!!! Pain.....
Went over the fruit market. I was fascinated about these lovely flowers..
This breathtaking scenery has seized our attention.
No comments:
Post a Comment