OMG, I almost bought a pair just like that! I really really liked it but they ran out of my size :( The sales rep was trying to persuade me to get a size smaller because I knew the nicest shoes will not get me anywhere if I end up not wearing them. They're yummilicious shoes indeed!!
corsage : Is it? I wear size 7. Ya, i like the multiple colours there. I have sooo many plan on which apparels to match with the heels on my mind now. Hehee..
5 comments:
OMG, I almost bought a pair just like that! I really really liked it but they ran out of my size :( The sales rep was trying to persuade me to get a size smaller because I knew the nicest shoes will not get me anywhere if I end up not wearing them. They're yummilicious shoes indeed!!
loving the colors and the height.
imp : I love them too...!!!
corsage : Is it? I wear size 7. Ya, i like the multiple colours there. I have sooo many plan on which apparels to match with the heels on my mind now. Hehee..
the colour is so nice and sweet! but the height..making me scare..hahhahh! useless me! =p
Try to shoo the scare away, elaine! U will like them. =)
Post a Comment