30 November 2008

Stroll down to Fruit Market

I loathe my Saturday when it came to the topic of I found myself crouching in the office on tat very weekend atmosphere. Not to blame myself for those piles of stuffs to be cleared on spot today, I just feel tat me and colleagues have been occupied by the unfair-condition. Wish me have a Damn good weekend! Phew...

"Tailgating" mom to Fruit Market after work help much on alleviating my madness emotion, at least.
One tiny cup of coffee for free started the entire cam-whoring session.

Like a bit auntie, but I love my photos today, with loads of colorful sketches..





Wohooo!!!! I am trudging along to the cashier counter with those yummy snacks in my left hand!! Party party!! =D
*I shud consider to work for a media I guess, reporter maybe? LOL!!!*
Dun convict me, blame the camera, Ok?? ^-^

No comments: