Nothings has happened to me, I just not into the mood to jot and get engaged wif the "tick tick" sound when typing the keyboard. How life have been goin strange on me these days!
Well, I hv a backlog entry, just to refresh my mind of having an appetite's ruined one week ago.
I am so adoring Zingdo's Bulgogi Beef Kimchi Myon since the very fist time I sipped on it. After the virgin trial, I always try to find an appropriate chance to savour the delish again.
So, once we grabbed the opportunity to be there, I firmly placed my order on Bulgogi Beef AGAIN. Nothings beat the best than it! ;)
I noticed tat I am too busybody, acted as a prof and finally got the ball back to me!
I made a MISTAKE!
Tis is not myon at all! Cant recall wat the super duper thick noodles called. It was really awful!!
Made me detest Korean Noodles straight away, wif no compromise and 2nd procrastination.
No comments:
Post a Comment