15 years ago in 1993, we met each others as novices, I didn’t know who you are, as what my knowledge you were one of the refugees from neighborhood class. You were seated in the very first row in class, and I was very DOOMED to be seated behind you (!!!)
You used to irk me when you found something funny and banged your laughing spine towards the chair, led the chair knocked my table. Caused my note always full of scratches due to the rocking table you troubled. Aiyoo… Miss… Please soften your movement, can? =)
We wasted not much time to get along as best friend after some unpleasant incidents. See, I was so generous to still add you in my list albeit you have HURT my biology or math’s notes. *sniggering*
Apparently and actually…… I have misapprehended your persona, you are not the type who can talk greasily if you don’t consider need to, you are a very straight forward person, you dare to say NO when you read the condition is fictional, and dare to fight for your opinion when you think it is correct. I salute you very much. You have been my tutor since our junior high school, u acted like a senior high school student although you still at your younger age. You won’t act frivolities or silly when the lesson was going, you will vindicate your stand when you think there are no excuses to give the way. You made the clear separation between the study time and the break time. You were fun and insane when break time, but you will turn stern when the teacher start to mumble. You always seized the front rank, you were and always good in poem reading.
In 2000, you left us behind when we were still twenty, went to somewhere seems sooooo far for us to reach. You left for finding your happiness, wonderful marriage have positioned you as a wife. We were astonished by the decision you hit of course. Promise me you ought to be there when I held my occasion, ok?? ^-^
On this great day, I am here to wish you a Happy Birthday. Looking forward to be a godmom for yor offspring, I put my name down for it already ya!! ;)
Happy birthday to you…, happy birthday to you…, happy birthday happy birthday, happy birthday to my dearest pal… :
2 comments:
Hahahaha,thanks for the dedicated article for me. I never know about my " strong" movement ler. Did it really happen or only ur imagination? I dun think I did tat coz tat time I sit with Fenny and dun think I had such a good time till laugh all the time. Hahahaha,hope she din read ur blog. Anyway, I will reserve the "godmom" status for u la.Pray for me that you earn ur status next year. Hahahahaha.Promise will be there for your "ocassion" but must half a year in advance so I can prepare big ang bao. K?
Hey,buddy!
Tat was exactly not my imagination, you really so sadistic when banging yor body towards the chair u know..
I have born all those excruciating moments without anyone knowing. *wailing so loud!!!*
U said the words and hv to keep on both yor statement. Will prepare a set of promissory note to make things clearer. Hahaa..!!
Post a Comment