Held a super usual date with my super usual dude, Fen. =]
I was peering over the Frankfurter's French Fries swamped by Bbq season. It restrained my feet and ask me to occupy the empty seats.
Regular Hotdog was to busy my yearning stomach. Hehee..
Fen ordered Gordon Blue. We heart the thick cheese liquid spurting out.. It was really fattening!!
Bbq French Fries never show any error to allure me!
We were waiting for Quantum of Solace which will be onli shown at 1930hrs. We had so much spare times in between.
Not to suffice our stomach needs, just to unleash our fatigue feet, and here we were hovering until the time to set into the cinema.
For a simple reason, I was somewhat stingy to finish up my ice milo. I lurrveee it!!!!
Still, the milo defeated the kaya toast itself.
But we all heart the butter chunk inside the toast, wondering where they supply the butter from (it was our conversation during the nibbling).
I was retard on getting the 007, I obviously looked so stupid watching Daniel Craig action there. Dun enjoy the show at all (I encountered a pitiful gripes and it made me even worse to understand the movie, trying so hard for not pooing on my pants!! Hahahaa..)
Miserable us, was destined to be seated next to a guy who came 15 mins late after the show began. He is good in looking, wearing medium short pants with black T-shirt, combined with a pair of sandals. Worst of all, he brought to us a serious stinky smell!!!! If we hv the chance to assume, it was like damp, clammy clothing smell. It was GRUESOME!! We might feel safe when the air-cond blew from right side, but it was like HELL when the air swirled from him to us. Imagine how wretched I was, hv to struggle with my gripes PLUS the puking perfume from a handsome guy?!?? I wish we cud turn off the air cond, so tat our fingers no need to cover the nostril when the wind came towards us.
No comments:
Post a Comment