Paid the grandmother of my best folk a good visit at hospital as I knocked off from work just now. I spent a good 2 hours overtime at office just to clear some urgent thingy. Started to create a mini scurry towards town at approximately 7.00 pm.
*wireless connection at work literally marred my patience today!! The line got disconnected umpteen times! I am so much in indignation. Wireless connection doesnt make things better. I am forced to receive bunch of offline msg upon succeed to get the line connected.*
Well, back to the title.
I dread of the hospital's smell and ambience. Made me feel not snug inside the building. My friend's grandma will be wheeled to Penang in two more days. Doctor here in Medan already succumbed and said nothing to do wif her critical condition now. The family were told that the grandma's liver is shrinking and it is perilous. When I saw her skinny and wrinkled face, my own Ah Ma's face's flashing passed thru my mind, immediately. I am grieved. So happy to realize that 阿嬷 still very powerful to hoot on me, her double stereo voice utterly steady u know! Can be heard darn clearly even she is at 3rd floor and you are on the 1st floor. Amazing wat. Hehee..
Again and again, am being nudged to realize that I have to cherish every moment wif the grandma.
Last update for the hospital's issue :
When we were about to reach the ground level, the lift stopped on the 2nd floor. The door opened automatically. There were 2 nurses and 1 patient. One nurse wheeling the wheel chair (the guy was sitting on the wheel chair), another one was pushing the oxygen tube right after the wheel chair. He is a plump young guy, breathing depends on the oxygen tube. Inside that small lift room, we can hear very clearly his heavy breathing sound, as if there are plenty of phlegm stucked inside the esophagus and getting in the way of him breathing. The mouth is opened to let himself inhale easier, his vision looked really blur. He is so pale. I again am so grieve for him..I guess he is not more than 25. Still so young! Oh, gosh! From the deepest of my sincerity, I am wishing him to get recuperate soon...
No comments:
Post a Comment