Got an sms from my luvly buddy, Sher at wee hours tis morning, is 7am deemed as wee hours? Sunday ler.. :p
Happy to get attached wif her again on a tad succinct chatting session via texts. Hope you doin good there, sis! We all missing our dating days alot.
Bought tis mooncakes from 慈济 foundation. Donate some charity on tis good moments sounds hilarious to me. More to my surprise is the mooncakes tastes really palatable! Fragrant pandan's aroma embedded inside the snow skin and the filling.
Just to share abit about my activities couple weeks ago. A friend e-mailed me the price list and ask whether I wud like to help wif selling some for the charity. Well, I will try then..
Consequently, I took the first step to phone and send text messages to some close friends and colleagues. The result came up wif a whopping number, I have 16 packages of order in hand. Hahaa! Wif the total amount over 1 million. Moreover, my friend exclaimed tat I obtained the highest numbers of orders among her line. Is it? *happily grinning*
Still recall tis kiddies snack? I called them kiddies snack, as they are molded wif all those kiddies' shapes. I prefer the car shape. Guns, anyone? Fish fish? 
Went to temple tis morning, visited my paternal grandma(nai nai) and grandpa(ye ye). Temple was rather packed wif ppls who also came to visit their relatives.
I nvr know how my paternal grandpa looks like. We were told that grandpa already passed away even before mom and dad getting married. Same story happened on my maternal grandpa as well. Hmm, tat's y I nvr know like wat some ppls called Ah Gong's love or Ye Ye's love.. Never experience living together wif an old and haggard man.
But I hv loads of sweet memories wif my Nai Nai. 10 years ago she departed after struggling over the stroke. She was bedridden for 5 months. She dears and dotes me very much.. *bawling now..* Believe or not, am still tearing when I manage to visit her. Tomb sweeping occassion and other memorial days always make me cry. The feeling still existing... 奶奶,我爱你!
No comments:
Post a Comment