08 August 2008

Five, ten, fifteen, twenty.....

Talking to myself : Five, ten, fifteen, twenty..... fifty!
Verdict : Fully packed trolley after 10 mins grabbing and counting. I nvr do tis before, it was fun actually! Ppls think tat we (me and colleague Mer) are goin to top up our shop's stock. Hee..Let them go then.

The fact is tat I am helping out tis cutie pie for his 1st bday bash on coming Sunday(10th Aug'08). Yep, all those snacks are for the goodies bags which will be officially meted for the kids at the party. I want one pack oso!
But he seems not happy wif my assistance. :(
Hooray! Years oredi i nvr attend any bday bash wif home cooked sustenance. Fried noddles, fried chicken, satay, nice scone, lontong, pudding, agar-agar, and many more..... Slurp!! Saliva flowing down! *Fen, I will bring you along for the occassion ya!*

No comments: