05 August 2008

Agenda for end year 2008

Have been pocketing 3 wedding dinners agenda needed me to attend thru a verbally invitation. All of them will be held on Dec'08. End year always make me indigent!! *bleh..*
Two from the list hv engaged me as their helper on their big day.
Phew.. Ta, come again the symptom!
I am commited to help others, and be noted down that tis is not my side work, am doing it voluntarily for the ladies in their wedding gowns. They appear as cherubs.. Darn enthralling..
I heart the wedding atmosphere, when the grooms holding their counterparts sauntering down the tapestry aisle. Hmm.. I almost burst in tears..
Shud I expedite mine then? No crouching anymore, wield and widen yorself possible enuf and throw yor own party quick! I ascertain myself tat i will get many many great ladies to help me out when the dates come..

1 comment:

shanti said...

By the time, just need to send us ticket, surely we'll help u,hehe...