Down wif fever and running nose when I was awaken and did sum stretching on my muscles.. Ouchh!!! Pain! Sunday AGAIN? Shit! How come time really flies?? I merely bored wif my life now... Wake up, take shower, go to work station, being cooped inside the cubicle companied by the computer whole day (8.15am-6ish pm) thou sumtimes need to step my feet out of plant's gate and meeting some tedious parties related, cum back home(hanging around wif frens ocassionally), staring at comp again, msn-ing wif sum frens, gossiping, whining, laughing, ...blogging when i hv the mood to.... I felt tat it was just like a roller coaster. It rolled and rolled the same track all along the way, hoping tat it wouldnt sneak out of the track! "Sumthing really made me happy and sumthing really made me sob", tat's my msn message showing now.. :) Have been digressing too far from the topic supposed to be discussed here. Hehe.. pardon me for making you guys hv to accomodate all my longwinded statement. :) Hmm.. wat nice for the unwell me? Plain porridge wif mushrooms. Luv mushrooms very very muchh!!!
My colleagues commented tat we are too early to hv our rice dumplings. And I plan to bring some to office tomo for my breakie. Nice! 
Isnt it adorable? Don't you drool over?
One beautiful Sunday passed wif 2 rice dumplings for me myself.. Still got some additional portions to come in the next couple days.
No comments:
Post a Comment