Left tat tedious topic aside! I will starting to write on e yummy diet i had today. :)
Hv u ever seen such a small tiny puny banana's leaves wrapped thingy? U can see how small it was as i put my hand there. Cute rite? Hehe.. *I love miniatur!!*
Tis is the real thing, not miniatur at all.
Any idea wat is called by tis? We used to call it *Tape --- pronounce as : Da Bei*
One of various kinds of Indonesian's typical snacks. Made from 'black rice' and wine. It was being kind of marinated. Dun know how long e process from e very first until done. After e marinating process completely finished, it was being wrapped very neatly and charmingly wif sheets of small banana leaves. One small mouthful onli can clear all those black black thingy shortly. I need at least 5 or six pax for me myself, no sharing! Sweet, sour, wine flavor will left long lasted aftertaste ever since.. I love it..
I felt too dear to dispose those green banana leaves! I even wrapped it back to its original shape as i completely engorged all e contains. ^-^
Rushed to Sun Plaza as i back from office, goin to meet my dearly pal there, Fenny. We are in e process of applying a new brand citibank credit cards (not master either visa which i oredi got). Both of us, or shud i say 3 of us (including Sher as well) are immensely coveting to have a Nokia 2505 cdma mobile! (I will choose pink one, while others will vote for maroon).
Nice hor? hmm..
Still waiting for e card to be ready, the promotion for tis period goin on Mobile item wif 6 months installment : 0(zero)% interest rate. Worth it! It cant be purchased wif any common citibank's visa or master. Banking marketing strategy is gud!
Purely love the color.....
Paper's ad bluffing!! It said tat we can hv e approvement of e cards applied within 60 mins! They worked online via internet. For e esteems, u hv to purchase at least Rp. 1 million right after. We are intending to grab two mobiles for e value almost Rp.2 million! But, alas! Exorbitant offering tat hv to lame e appliers! They were showing apologetic countenance while we went back there, and promise will get it done by tomorrow. Internet lousy lane will be e most popular pretext to protect themselves. Will see whether they keep their promise by tomo.
Tis is my fave! Oh my!! Wif e price Rp. 18,500 I can totally being sated! The best Kwetiao Penang I ever had in the world! (even outdoing e real Penang's one)
Location : Sun PLaza Cabe Rawit Food Court.
Stall : Hometo
Price : Rp. 18,500.-
Mark : 10/10
Time : Dinner during waiting interval
Another aiming : Executive 80% sales again!!
No comments:
Post a Comment