13 March 2008

KL Trip (Day 1 part 2)

Suddenly I felt tat I gained 3 more kgs just in hours time, since e first mouthful of escargot I swallowed. Sigh... No choice, have to program for a strict diet when i back Medan latter.
Next target for us was Mid Valley shopping centre, to meet up wif Nani there. No cab was taken, monorail won our choice to reach e place. Again our motto : CHEAP! Hehe..


Upon reaching Mid Valley, tis cute small thingy caught my attention. See how charming they looked on their mini sizes! *fingers showed belong to Sher's*




I forgot to change my 5cm high heel shoes, hence I experienced a bad feet numb after then. Guys, pliz find sum place for me to rest my pathetic legs...


Same as handphone or other electronic stuffs, we needed to recharge our battery oso. Hehe..
Again the foods not really met our standard. Is tat because of our expectation too high??

Time was too tight to investigate why and wat make us not satisfied wif e foods. Time chased us tat fast. Posed in front of The Gardens..


See we were so proud of our new belongings. :)

Met up wif Sumi tat nite, she brought us to a nice and cool place. Go clubbing always fun! Thanks for yor time, Sum.. Wish to meet u soon..

No comments: